Good news today from the publisher!
The book of which i’m coauthor of has been published! After months of hard work it’s finally there.
Oracle Service Bus 11g Development Cookbook : http://www.packtpub.com/oracle-service-bus-11g-development-cookbook/book
I hope you will all like it.
Thanks to the other authors (Guido, Edwin, Jan and Mischa) for all their hard work and for the great few months of working together to establish this great piece of work.
Special thanks go out to Guido for guiding the whole process of making this book. All the hours of hard work and organizing everything, i hope it was worth it!
Something about the book (which i nicely copy/pasted from Guido his blog)
The book contains more than 80 practical recipes to develop service- and message-oriented solutions on the Oracle Service Bus 11g.
This cookbook is full of immediately usable recipes showing how to efficiently develop on the Oracle Service Bus. In addition to its cookbook style, which ensures the solutions are presented in a clear step-by-step manner, the explanations go into great detail, which makes it good learning material for everyone who has experience with the OSB and wants to improve. Most of the recipes are designed in such a way that each recipe is presented as a separate, standalone entity and reading of prior recipes is not required. The finished solution of each recipe is also made available electronically.
The 80+ recipes are organized into the following chapters (the digit behind the title showing the number of recipes in that chapter):
- Creating a basic OSB service (13)
- Working efficiently with OSB artifacts in Eclipse OEPE (7)
- Messaging with JMS transport (9)
- Using EJB and JEJB transport (5)
- Using HTTP transport (5)
- Using File and Mail transports (5)
- Using JCA adapter to communicate to the database (6)
- Using SOA Direct transport to communicate with SOA Suite (4)
- Communication, Flow Control and Message Processing (10)
- Reliable communication with OSB (5)
- Handling Message-Level Security requirements (9)
- Handling Transport-Level Security requirements (4)