Once in a while i just clean my how Oracle environment and start from scratch which a clean one.
For this new installation i used the next set of installations
- Oracle Database 11g Release 2, Enterprise Edition (download)
- Repository Creation Utility (220.127.116.11.0) (download)
- WebLogic Server (10.3.3) (download Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.3) + Coherence + OEPE – Package Installer)
- SOA Suite
- JDeveloper 18.104.22.168.0 (download)
- SOA Extension for JDeveloper (download)
Optional installation of the Microsoft Loopback adapter (in case of dhcp)
Oracle Database 11g Release 2, Enterprise Edition
Follow the installation guide
Install the new db and update a few system parameters, otherwise the installation of the SOA Suite will fail
- alter system set processes=500 scope=spfile;
- alter system set open_cursors=500 scope=spfile;
Repository Creation Utility
Configure Oracle SOA Suite
We’ll create a new weblogic domain for the soasuite components. Select the components you want to get installed in the domain, configurate database-settings and go.
Install Oracle Composite Editor for Jdeveloper
I use the manual install of the extension, but you can also update it fron within JDeveloper itself.
Help > Check for Updates > Source > Install From Local File, and Browse to the downloaded zip file, and your done.
If your Application Server Connection test fails in Jdeveloper, check if the proxy settings in Jdeveloper are correct. By default it’s turned on.
And that’s pretty much it of what’s needed for the installation of a new Oracle SOA Suite stack.