Inspired by the article of Edwin about JMS Request Reply Interaction Pattern in Soa Suite 11g, i will show a little example of what functionality Oracle Service Bus supplies to implement the jms request/response (reply) pattern.
The solution is quiet simple.
Create the wls resources
- Create JMS Server, MyJMSServer
- Create JMS Modules, MyJMSResources
- Create a Connection Factory, MyConnectionFactory
- Create 2 queues, MyQueueIn (request message), MyQueueOut (response message)
Create the osb resource
- Create a new proxy service, JMSRequestResponsePS
For the Endpoint URi, insert the url to In-queue
Check the ‘Is Response Required’ option.
We will use JMSCorrelationID for the Response Correlation Pattern.
For the Response URI, insert the url to the Out-queue
Now test the flow by insert a little xml message in the MyQueueIn queue, wait a few seconds and check the MyQueueOut queue.
Only thing what’s left is to fill in the message flow of the proxy service and add some logica.